There is a lot going on and in the works for the city of Greenwood. More than just the Old Town business are getting a facelift, a renovation, or a complete remodel. Many new residents are moving into the city and renovating homes due to its walkability and up and coming status. The July 2017 issue of Greenwood Monthly, in homes June 15, offers a print advertising opportunity to companies involved in home improvements, remodeling, renovation, new construction, interior design, home design or anyone who wants to highlight their participation in Greenwood’s revival.
A Sneak Preview of One of The Stories:
Remodeling Greenwood: A tale of two families Writer / Tia Nielsen
This is a tale of two families who came out of their way to move into Greenwood — Old Town Greenwood, to be exact. These couples have, separately, spent years buying and rehabbing old homes in Johnson and Marion counties. A question come to mind: Why move to Greenwood now?
“Greenwood is a pretty cool place these days,” says Ken Gall…
- After a move from Center Grove a couple is renovating a home just blocks from Vino Villa and Old Town
- “Behind the Façade” Old Town businesses that improved their building beyond putting on a new façade.
- Plans for the expansion of the downtown area including trails, retail and residential into the area where Greenwood Middle School is now located.
Let’s People Know You Are “Proud to be Part of Greenwood’s Renovation”
- Special Advertising Rates and Options are Available
- In both Greenwood Monthly and Center Grove Monthly
- Center Grove Monthly is telling part of the story too! We’ll tell the story of a Center Grove couple who moved and are renovating a home near downtown.
Interested in being part of the special renovation issue?
- Ad Space Reservation Deadline: Thursday, May 25
- Ad Approval Deadline: Wednesday, May 31
- Download the Greenwood Monthly Media Kit
- Contact Jody Veldkamp, 317-507-4334 or contact him via this form: